Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kiss

Robert_doisneau_le_baiser_de_hotel_de_vi_5
This's a photograph taken by Robert Doisneau in front of Le Biser De LHotel De Ville, in Paris 1950. I saw the blown-up photo in my co-worker's apartment, and literally, I spent minutes staring at that. It's so beautiful. The way the man is leaning and kissing the woman in front of the rushing crowd is so unique. Since I was increditably attached to that photo, I spent hours, finding a deal for the photo. It would light up my dull living room, and I don't think my roommate will disagree to it. However, since the wallpaper-sized photo is increditably expensive, I've googled the photo and posted it as a background wallpaper of my laptop. (yeah..it sucks when you can't afford to buy something you are dying to have.) For I still can't get enough of the photo, I've posted that as the first photo of my blog. What a nerd I am!!!

No comments: