Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Crazy thing that happened last night

Last night around 11:30pm, I heard a sound like an automobile hiting something. So I looked outside my window, and there surely was a car accident, a car hitting two people. Since the scene is right in front of my apt, I went down to the scene. The victims were ucla kids. One kid broke his neck and could barely move; his girlfriend was lifting his head. But the other victim was lying on the street, with the twisted neck. No blood though (it might be just washed away with the rain). Not so long after, firemen came. Two firemen tried to do CPR on the motionless kid, but it was in vain. He died. Man..Have you ever seen a person die right in front of your eye? After that, hysterical crys were all over the accident scene. A girl cried so much that she almost passed out.

Since the person died, firemen barely touched that dead body. Then, police came, yellow-taped the area and started their investigation. The girl who almost passed out by crying lived right above my apartment. Oh my god, I could still picture the dead body in my eye and hear the hysterical cries. The students might be drunk and tried to cross the street carelessly while a not-so-unusual LA driver drove over 50mph on a residental street. Also, the vehicle was a 15 passenger van( a Super Shuttle), so it must be more damaging to be hit by a van than a car. Forencis didn't arrive until 3 hours after and cleared the body. When they lifted the body, there I saw blood, lots and lots of blood.

I can ensure you that this is not something you wanna encounter in your life. After this, hell yeah..I could concentrate on my MCAT practice test (standardized test).

No comments: