Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Horoscopes?

Is it a coincidence, or did I turn into a fortune teller? Everything, everyone I encounter these days sorta relate to the horoscopes. Let me give you an example.

A few weeks ago, I went to a friend's b-day party. He's an Aquarius and so do most of his friends. It's sorta weird that his friends' b-days fall in the same week, but then is it meant to be that he hangs out with fellow Aquarius, or he just gets along better with similar personalities?

But before I talk about others' example, just look at myself. I'm born on 27th, and my best friend on 26th, her friend who is also mine now is born on 28th, another friend on 2nd of the next month. We all fall within the same horoscope. I certainly didn't pick my friends due to their horoscope.

What do you think?

No comments: